Address: Shpalernaya St., 41
Marshal Hotel is located in cultural and historical place of Saint Petersburg, near the Tavrichesky Palace beside Smolny. The building of hotel, previous appertained to the Imperial Chevalier Guard, was built in 1806 by the architect Luidgy Ruska and restored in 2001.
Our guests can attend comfortable restaurant with European cuisine, great choice of drinks and cozy atmosphere.
There are only 11 rooms at the hotel. There are PC, Internet, TV, telephone and all necessary household appliances in every room.